Sunday Summary #22

Leave a Comment


Long time no see, my fellow beauty lovers!

I've been gone for nearly 2 months now and its been bliss, no word of a lie, I love taking time away from the internet, namely blogging, every so often, just to focus of me, my health and my life outside of the world wide web (if you watched Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, please read that in Richard Madeley's voice, if not, carry on...)
Life really has got away from me, how is it march already?! This year I've been focusing more on my general health and well-being and my blog has been sat on the back burner during this time, I haven't managed to juggle, work,life and blogging in an organised way just yet, but I'm working on it!

Health I've really been concentrating on my health, since the beginning of this year, I didn't really give it a second thought before now, but I'm trying to get more exercise and eat right and so on, just to take better care of my body, on thing I'm struggling with it drinking water, I'm so forgetful, I just never drink water, it may sound stupid, but the struggle is real.

Blogging I've took some time off as previously stated, but i'm trying to slowly work back into blogging, my love of beauty is still there, just a little distracted at the moment, with life and work, hopefully i'll get at least one blog post up a week. We'll see!

I hope you enjoyed catching up, see you in the next one!



Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig