The Monday Matter #15

Leave a Comment



It's been a few weeks since my last Monday Matter and how refreshing it's been, however, I am back and I am ready to write!

Travelling I've been travelling around a lot lately, not far, Manchester, Liverpool and so forth but it's been really refreshing not to spend the whole Summer in my small village and I really want to travel a bit more, maybe next year I'll go on my first ACTUAL holiday, I don't even have a passport I'm like a caged bird.

Quotes As corny as it sounds I've been reading and loving a lot of quotes lately and the picture above is one of them, every quote means something different to each person but to me this one is about making your own choices and taking your life where you want it to go, life is about having fun and being free to do what you want and what you can to give yourself the best shot at a happy life. This is definitely my mantra!

Instagram I've been lacking with my instagram photos recently due to working a lot but the other day I actually got three posts up in one day, record! I really love how easy Instagram is to use and how easy it is to connect your pictures with people of similar interests to you. Follow me on it  - @aliciajadex

Breaking Bad * No spoilers in this paragraph, don't worry * I've been glued to this show for the past two weeks and I'm nearly done, 2 episodes left. Can I just say, Aaron Paul (Jessie) is a god? He is so so sooooo yummy and Dean Norris (Hank) is my ultimate favourite I would love his as a best friend. Probably one of the best shows I've watched, definitely give it a watch!

So this is my few weeks in review! how has your week been??

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig