FAVOURITES // May

Leave a Comment





Hey!

This past week I took time off from blogging to just, relax, not have to think about anything and recuperate from stressing out so much lately. I am now back to blogging and feeling so much more positive.

Throughout May I've been really sticking to what I know whilst adding in small changes but mostly sticking to what I know. I always use a primer before I put my foundation on, I just find it's so much easier to apply my foundation flawlessly and the primer I have been using this month is Smashbox's Photo Finish primer. This is especially good in small doses, use to much (on my skin) and give it two hours and my makeup's none existent but use just enough and it will stay all day and stay matte.

Another new addition to my everyday makeup is Maybelline's The Rocket Waterproof Mascara. I bought this as it goes along with another favourite of mine but more on that in a minute. This mascara is amazing for giving that extra volume and lift to the lashes, I especially like waterproof mascaras for holding a curl after I've curled my lashes with the Eyeko Eyelash Curler which is another favourite of mine this month, it curls my lashes like nothing ever has and I can see a difference straight away, it's definitely going to be with me until it passes away *sad face.* I also start of my "mascara routine" with Benefit's They're Real! the end of the brush really helps to create and every bigger curve as you can really push the mascara right up from the roots to the tips of the lashes so you can really give them a good coat!

A lot of people know about the brand MUA and their infamous £1 makeup line. I myself am a sucker for a bargain but not all the products please me, you get what you pay for but with a fair few, you get more than meets the eye. This MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter has really impressed me, it's a sliver colours highlighter with a iridescent pink shimmer in it and its just beautiful definitely one of the bargainous products.

Moroccan/Argan oil is not secret amongst the beauty world and I myself would love the get the original Moroccan Oil but for now whilst I am penniless the OGX Argan Oil of Morocco is really doing the trick. It's made my hair softer and smoother and kept it looking as healthy, as when I just got it freshly cut, for longer. Obviously 8 weeks after my cut, the ends are getting a little split but other than that this oil has worked fab for me!

Other (non-beauty related) Favourites of May
TV Show: Breaking Bad/The Simpsons
Item of clothing: Neon Orange Court Shoes
Favourite Meal: Carbonara.



What are your favourites for May? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig