March Favourites

Leave a Comment

Things I've enjoyed last month!


Provoke Touch of Silver Range (Boots)
Toner - £3.09
Shampoo & Conditioner - £2.09 each
I bought these as I've recently lightened my hair to a blonde colour and needed to reduce the brassy tones that come with lightning it! The toner is a twice weekly 5 minute treatment which takes the brassy tones out of the hair and the shampoo and conditioner brighten/make the hair shiny over time!  It has worked wonders and it kept my hair soft and shiny! I will keep buying this to lighten my hair :)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Boots)
Shade - Peachy Glow £3.99
I've been using this powder on and off for years now but recently I stopped and opted for a cheaper alternative in Natural Collection transparent powder. I recently went back to it and instead of opting for my usual "transparent" coloured powder i went for the "peachy glow" and i love it it gives my face a nice healthy colour.

MUA Pro-brow Palette All-In-One (Superdrug)
One shade - £3.50
This palette didn't start off as one of my favourites but after using my Sleek angled brush to contour my eyebrows it is a firm favourite! It lasts all day and keeps stray hairs in place. For the price it is DEFINITELY a bargain buy as well! The palette comes with a light brown/blonde and a dark brown shade to fill the brows, a wax to shape and a light colour to highlight. Read my full review >here<

MUA Eyeshadow Palette (Superdrug)
Undressed palette - £4
This palette was also featured in my last months favourites which you can read >here.< I LOVE this palette and I use it near on every single day, it make my eyes look more awake, you can create a simple smokey eye in seconds with it and it makes me looks as though I've made an effort with my make up when i really haven't. It's really an amazing palette and like all MUA products, very affordable! You can read my full review >here.<

Real Techniques Brush (Boots)
Blush brush - £9.99
I've been using my Illamasqua powder brush for EVERYTHING but last September I took the plunge and bought my first Real Techniques brush and since then I've used them for everything. I carried on using my Illamasqua brush for bronzer and blush but then recently bought this blush brush, it applies just the right amount of product and does have any fall out! These brushes are a definite must buy for beauty lovers. The Core Collection would be a good place to start for people who haven't a clue like I didn't! 

Natural Collection Eyeliner Pencil (Boots)
White Eyeliner pencil - £1.99
I use this eyeliner when I'm not feeling at my best. White eyeliner opens up the eyes and makes you look more awake. I suffer from over sleeping meaning I'm super super lazy! So obviously I sleep too much and when I do put make up on I look tired so I use this to open my eyes a bit more. Just a little trick I use!

These are my March favourites! Hope you enjoy :)

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig