- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde - £15.50 cultbeauty.com
- Sleek Brow Kit in light - £8.49 Superdrug
- Maybelline BrowDrama Brow Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brown - £4.99 Boots
So it's been a while since I've done one of these and quite frankly it was a trainwreck my last one! This is my updated brow routine, which I've become quite happy with (could be better, you know how it is with brows! but I'm content with showing everyone.)
So without further rambling i'll jump right into it!
Step by Step:
- Start with a clean brow that has been combed into the desired shape/remove any foundation resting in the brows.
- Draw a line using Brow Wiz from the underneath down to the end of the brow, to map the shape and the arch of the brow.
- Start from the top, middle of the brow and draw the shape of the arch. TIP: I always elongate my brow tail for a bit of a dramatic brow!
- Take your prefered brow powder and fill in the tail end of the brow to about half way in.
- Use a spoolie/brow comb to comb out excess product and use this to spread to the front of the brow to create a natural/ombre effect.
- Comb some brow gel through to set the brows & you're done! (This is optional, I have crazy brow hairs so it's necessary!)
- You can also run some concealer onto the brow to sharpen/neaten it up and create some extra drama!
That's all there is to it! I hope this tutorial helped/you found this update interesting. Let me know how you do your brows!
*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!