Review // Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal Makeup Base

4 comments

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Universal Bronzing Makeup Base, £32 - Debenhams 

I've seen the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel on a fair few channels and blogs in my time as a beauty enthusiast and this year was finally the year I took the plunge and bought it, and i'm so glad I did.



I love to have a little bit of a tan during the summer months, it's usually fake as I'm terrified of getting sun burnt, so with the help of products such as this Chanel bronzing base I can achieve a flawless, real looking tan effortlessly.

The product is definitely what I would consider a cream bronzer and blends into skin easily with the use of your fingers or a brush. To apply mine I use a Real Techniques Stippling Brush and just swirl the brush in the product and then gently buff it onto my face wherever I may want to place it. I usually just place it everywhere I would contour as a base for the contour powder if I'm going for a full face. If i'm just wanting simply, "skin like" makeup then i'll apply this product on it's own.

The product sets to a matte finish but it isn't powdery or drying, it's semi-matte, but not dewy, it just looks like skin. It really is an incredible product and it lasts all day no transfer and not sliding around on my oily skin.

It is rather pricey at £32 but for 30ml of product which I've had for two months and hardly made a dent in with near every day us, I definitely think this is worth the splurge as I probably wont need to buy another one for a year maybe longer depending on whether I continue to use it near on daily.

Just for reference, my skin is oily in my t-zone and normal on my outer face (jawline, temples etc) I am fairly pale using Ivory or Porcelain in most foundations and this product is not too orange for me. you can blend it in so much that is little is undetectable and looks super natural or on the reverse side of things, you can go all out on a really strong, deep contour.

It is a universal product so there is just the one shade, but I think Chanel hit the nail on the head with this one as it's pretty much perfect - as per Chanel.

Have you tired this product? How do you like to use it? Let me know!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I've always thought that this looks gorgeous, but I've never bought it because of the price but I may have to now!

    Georgia x

    georgiabelle10x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the price is a little scary, but it lasts forever and gives such a flawless finish! Definitely worth it! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig