Review // Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Leave a Comment

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette, £39 - Debenhams

If there's nothing other that I can smell, except the smell inside this palette, for the rest of my life, I tell you this - it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Not only does this palette come in insanely cute packaging, as per Too Faced products, but it also packs a punch with it's colour selection from mattes, to shimmers, to satin shades and they all smell divine.


The palette comes in a cutely designed box that looks like a chocolate bar wrapper and it comes with a small leaflet that gives you a few different looks to try out if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of shadows you've just purchased. Personally I didn't try out any of the looks but it was a nice to receive such a leaflet in the box.

Upon opening you can see there is a large mirror, perfect for travelling with, in the palette and 16 eyeshadows, two of them being highlighters, one matte and one shimmery. Perfect for those inner corner and brow bone highlight situations.

The colour pay off of the palette is ok without eyeshadow primer but I really would recommend getting a primer if you really want to get the best out of this palette as without one I find the shimmery-er (if that's a word) shades don't seem to give much pay off but with something for them to cling on to they are wonderful.

When i first saw the price of this palette I was a little shocked, but then I reminded myself, how much would I be paying if I went to MAC and bought these shades? Exactly.

It's definitely worth the money for the smell alone, no joke. If you're looking for a versatile everyday palette that can also take you through to a night out look, this is your guy. 

Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts? Have you any recommendations of any other Too Faced Products?

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig