Review // NYX Soft Matte Lip cream

Leave a Comment

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm and Cairo, £6.99 each - Boots

Everyone seems to be in love with the matte liquid lips look at the moment and I am no exception to this. I have my fair share of liquid lipsticks from various brands and more recently I have been trying the NYX soft matte lip creams.

I opted to go for two quite neutral colours to play it safe, also because I tend to wear them more, so it made sense! The colours I got were Stockholm and Cairo, Cairo being the lightest on of the two.

I tend to only wear liquid lipsticks when I'm going for a night out as it seems pointless, for me, to wear them in work. When I do get the chance to wear them though I often opt for my NYX options as they are so soft on the lips and smooth it apply.

I find with some liquid lipsticks that they can become to matte and almost sticky when you press your lips together but these ones don't do that. Nor do they dry out the lips which is something I personally dislike about some liquid lip formulas. 

They are matte but not drying or rough, which is great. They don't crack either. They have a really good formula allowing you to get quite a good few hours of wear out of them on a normal day, (through eating and drinking) or a whole night out, in my case as I tend to use straws to drink.

They are reasonably priced at £6.99 and you get 14ml in each little tube which, in terms of lipstick, is a good amount as you need minimal product to cover the lips. The colour payoff is great, non patchy and glides on and the applicator is really easy to use also.

I definitely want to get more colours, maybe go more adventurous next time with a bright colour! For now these two suit me fine and I'm really enjoying using them and would definitely repurchase when I run out.

What do you think of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams? Have you tried them? Which colours do you own? Let me know!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig