Boots&Primark Haulin'

4 comments





Hey!

I recently moved back to Liverpool and I wanted to just do a bit of shopping whilst I was here! So this is what I got and I'll just go through them one by one as per usual!

Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat
I originally saw this on Instagram and thought I'd buy it, as I didn't know it existed before Instagram, I'm hoping it'll be everything I'm hoping it will be!

Models Own Egg Shaped Sponges (Pack of 2)
I've bought these instead of purchasing a beauty blender and they're actually really good! I'm not sure if a beauty blender would be better but these will do me just fine for now! I love the pointed end for applying concealer it's super precise!

Estée Lauder Stay In Place Double Wear Foundation in 1N2 Ecru
Oh my god, right? I am a lover of make up and as all lovers of make up know, you need a good base or you may as well not bother with your make up! So since all my foundations have been not working for me recently, (weird right? It's like they just decided they hate my face) I did some research and welcomed the Estée Lauder Double Wear to my routine!

Eyelure Lashfix
Simple reason for this, I needed a lash glue. I wanted to get the Duo lash glue but I couldn't be bothered to order it online so I bought this!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Peach Kiss
These are the best thing to ever happen to me, I love the packaging, the scents, the look and the benefits they bring. If you haven't tried these, you must!

LOVE Ornament
My uni room was looking really bare and I wanted to make it feel more homely with ornaments, throws, cushions etc and I found this little beauty in Primark for £1 so I thought, why not!

"I Love Dogs & Cats" Hot Drinks Flask
I am a self confessed crazy cat lady and I have no shame about it. I also love dogs and tea. So when I saw this flask I nearly cried with happiness. It was meant for me and I was born to find this!!!

So this was my Haul, hope you enjoy!!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I always wanted to try that beauty blender !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as good as the RT miracle sponge tbh! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hiya,
    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebstar Award over on my blog so you can check the post out here by going to;
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    If you have already been nominated it is fine, because I have too..obviously it is up to you if you take part but please let me know if you do so I can check out your answers to my questions and to see who you think deserves this award.
    Thanks; Becka! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig