My Maybelline Baby Lips Collection

Leave a Comment



Hey!

I've been looking around my home town for Baby Lips other than Pink punch because I had that way before I bought any other ones as all the Boots and Superdrug stores near me never stocked any others/they sold out and never re-stocked which sucked!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
This was the first Baby Lips I bought and I really really love it, I've reviewed it >here.< I love how moisturising this is and that it leaves a pink gloss on the lips so it's prefer as a lipstick as well!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Peach is my favourite scent ever so when I saw this on the shelves I HAD to get it. This is quite a sheer and colourless balm but it does have a slight tint. If you layer it enough it's quite a shimmery brown nude colour on the lips which is lovely. I would have liked it to smell more peachy but it does smell lush!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
The smell of this is amazing, it smells just like that artificial cherry smell all the kids lipsticks used to have when I was little. It leaves a pinky rose coloured tint on the lips at the same time it does wonders for them, you can't say no to that right? This is probably my favourite out of the 3 I have just because the smell is strong but not strong enough to the point it makes you feel ill. Well done Maybelline!

This is my little collection but they were so cute I couldn't help but photograph them and post about them! Do you have any Baby Lips products? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig