MAC Candy Yum Yum Retro Matte Lipstick

Leave a Comment



Hey!

Recently I went to MAC with my boyfriend and he picked up the Pro longwear Concealer in NW15 and Candy Yum Yum for me. How cute!

This lipstick is from the Mac Retro Matte range which is a range of lip colours that have a velvet/dry & shine free finish which I think is super super flattering and is probably my favourite lipstick type!

It's a super bright and definitely a lipstick for those who are more experimental with lip colours but can also be worn by people wanting to become more experimental with their lip colours, needless to say it's not one for those who aren't brave! It's a very neon barbie pink colour to get it down to a tee!

It's definitely becoming a fast fave of mine and I really want to wear it all the time but obviously, it's not appropriate for university so, I can't! Waaaaaah!

Have you tried this colour? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig