TAG | Autumn

Leave a Comment

Source.

Hey!

I got tagged by the lovely Tanyia from Tanyia Talks (click the link if you'd like to read her go at this tag) for the Autumn Tag!

In Terms of Autumn what is your...

Favourite thing about it? I love how the trees look and how cosy everything is. Not to sound cliche!

Favourite Drink? Hot chocolate with whipped cream, a cup of tea or Alpro Soya Chocolate Milk - which is a fave all year around!

Favourite scent/candle? Favourite scent would be Dot by Marc Jacobs or Chance by Chanel. Favourite candle is any that are scented like Vanilla or Yankee in Cherry Vanilla

Best lipsticks?  Bright colours or berry red/deep purples. Barry M Black Cherry is a good Autumnal colour but I also love Ruby Woo&Candy Yum Yum by MAC. I've done reviews of all three lipsticks Here(CY), Here(RW) and Here(BC).

Go to moisturiser? Neutrogena Oil Control Pink Grapefruit, Precious Cream by L'Occataine or Balance Me Balancing Face.

Go to colour for the eye? Purples and pinks or Yellows and Bronze colours. I really love Woodwinked by MAC at the moment and it looks really good with a neon yellow!

Favourite Band/singer  or music to listen to? Definitely One Direction for band. Singer I'm not too sure...

Favourite outfit to wear?  Pyjamas

Autumn Treat? My favourite Autumn treat would probably be hot choclate again! and in terms of materialistic things I dont really tend to treat myself because of the season, but I have bought myself a lot of MAC things recently!

Favourite place to be? Snuggling up nice and warm on the sofa with my fur babies (My cats&dog) and Huw watching corrie or something else whilst drinking hot chocolate.

So this was my Autumn Tag! Hope you enjoyed it!

I tag: You! Everyone who read this and does it, send me your link :) say I sent you!

Alicia x 
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig