FASHION // Outfit Planning

Leave a Comment


This season I am loving monochrome and I am also loving court shoes, so these monochrome court style ankle strap heels (New look £24.99) are perfect to me and they will go with a number of outfits, especially this jumpsuit (ASOS £50.) Jumpsuits are timeless, especially black or block colour ones. I don't feel as though I am brave enough for bold print ones nor do I think they would suit me, I reckon they would make me look more frumpy than anything. Due to the fact I'm quite short as as well I've opted for this jumpsuit as the leg is a little cropped which will give the impression of a long leg, which is definitely something I want! 


For accessories I've chosen this bag (River Island £18) as it suits the shoes and ties in with the colour scheme fairly well without being too much, it's really classy and I also think I could get a lot out of this clutch as the colour scheme would suit a lot of outfits, especially since I basically live in black clothing. Jewellery wise I've kept it simple with a few gold rings, you can get these from most shops but I reckon Topshop or an online store would be your best bet (if you know of any online, comment them below!) they're so simple and go with anything so they wouldn't overwhelm the outfit they'd just add that last finishing touch to give it that effortless look of glamour.

A red lip is never a wrong choice and seeing as I'm wearing mainly black I thought I'd go for a pop of colour on the lips with my RiRi Woo (RiRi Hearts MAC limited holiday collection £14.50) It's very similar to Ruby Woo but with a cooler more blue undertone so brings out the white in your teeth and is flattering and all skin tones which is a bonus!

I haven't decided on whether or not a necklace will be too much yet, but I may try a few dainty ones on and see how I feel. 

Have you tried an outfit like this? Or have an opinions on this outfit? Let me know in the comments!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig