Goals for September.

Leave a Comment


I saw this style of post of Becky's blog from Milk Bubble Tea and thought it was a great idea! Not only to keep myself accountable but also to change up the content on my blog and break up the beauty posts with a little lifestyle.
1. Pass my theory test.
I have my theory test coming up this month and I'm really hoping to pass. My revision seems to be going well but there's always a worry questions I don't know will pop up. As soon as I pass it though i'm one step closer to my driving test!

2. Be more consistent
Over the last year my blog posts have been less and less consistent. Not only my blog posts but my life as well. I am always all over the place. I'm not very good with planning and so on. So in September I'm trying to be more organised, more consistent and better at managing my time. Lets see how it goes!

3. Try to overcome/Control my anxiety a little better.
I'm quite a anxious person and get very nervous very easily. I wouldn't go as far as to say I have full blown anxiety disorder because I've never been diagnosed by a professional. All I know is that, for example, every time I have a driving lesson I will feel sick, get the shakes and not be able to eat. Once I'm in the car for 20-30 minutes, I calm down but the build up to the lesson is always the worst. It's not only when I have driving lessons I feel like this, I feel like this in most situations out of my control. So I'm trying to control it best I can and come out of my comfort zone as much as I can.


4. Look after myself better.
This sort of ties in with the above. I'm going to try and become more organised with my time. Take more time for myself, drink more water and eat healthier. I hope to start this off in September and carry it on throughout the year and see where it takes me! It's really important to give yourself time to relax, unwind and have a bit of a pamper, not only for your skin and appearance but for your mind and well being also.

5. Save money.
After reading #GirlBoss it really inspired me to start being more business minded. I don't want to start my own business (yet) but I want to be a bit more savvy with my money. The piece of advice I took from the book was to save 10% of your income each month for a "oh shit" or "rainy day" fund, so if anything goes wrong or if I need money for whatever reason, I'll have my little "Oh Shit!" fund to back me up.


Thanks for reading! These are my current goals for this month, check back at the end of the month to see how I've got on! Also I'll be doing these monthly :)

What are your goals for the month?





Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig