Review // Boots Botanics 100% Organic Rose Water Toning Spritz

1 comment

Boots Botanics 100% Organic Rose Water Toning Spritz, £5.99 - Boots

I've really tried to up my skincare game recently and I'm trying to do the 3 step thing and jut seeing what works for me.

I was in Boots looking for a facial oil when I came across this toner, I picked it up on a whim without reading reviews, just to see what it was like and to see if on the of chance maybe, I struck gold.



I've never been a skincare or toner sort of girl, yeah i'll wash my face in the morning and remove my makeup at night but that was about it. I wasn't into toning, exfoliating even moisturising.

I've suffered pretty bad breakouts recently at the hands of too much Dr Pepper and not enough water but after my break outs I found I was let with dry patches and flaky skin. My skin is usually quite oily so I'm not used to being dry at all, to say I was at a loss is an understatement.

That's why I decided it was high time I looked after my skin properly. I bought a day and a night moisturiser, facial serum, facial oil and then this toner.

The toner comes in a spray bottle which you use after washing your makeup off to remove any last traces and tighten pores. This toner isn't a acid toner so it wont do much dead skin removal, it's basically a glorified rosewater spritz with a few extra benefits, that isn't to say I don't like it though.

I do like how it removes the last bits of makeup and I do like how it does tighten and visible reduce the size of my pores. I also like the smell and feel of it. The only thing I don't like is how abruptly it sprays at you and there's nothing you can do about it, even though I'm waiting for it it still shocks me every time.

Those are my thoughts, I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

What are your thoughts on toners? Have you tried this one?


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig