Review // Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral

Leave a Comment

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair Neutral, Debenhams - £17.50

Concealer is something that is personal to the individual and what the individual person is looking for. 

Personally when I buy a concealer, I buy it a few shades lighter and full coverage as I like to use it to highlight and conceal dark circles. I have full coverage foundation mostly, so I don't really use concealer to conceal blemishes as they mostly get covered by my foundation.



Before this concealer I was always faithful to my Collection Lasting Perfection and MAC Pro longwear. I saw everybody raving about this one on YouTube and thought I'd give it a go.

This concealer is very lightweight but very full coverage, a little goes a very long way. You get 5ml of product which is not really a lot for the price you are paying but you don't really need to double dip with this concealer, on doe-foot full is more than enough to conceal under my eyes and highlight my nose, forehead and cupids bow. So even though you don't a whole lot of product a little does go a long way so it kinda of evens out.

The applicator is a flat doe-foot like shape, it's flat each side with a slight well for the product to sink into. Perfect for depositing the right amount of product exactly where you need it.

The coverage is amazing, it's very full in terms of coverage and it's completely opaque. The consistency is nice and creamy but it doesn't crease under the eyes, however you will need to set it pretty quickly to prevent it from creasing. I have never worn it without setting it so I can't comment on how it fair unset.

I love this concealer and it's brilliant, but it's not revolutionary, it's just a concealer. It lasts a little longer and is a little bit lighter on the skin than Pro Longwear so if you feel that Pro Longwear is a little too heavy then this guy may be for you! In my opinion, I like Pro Longwear and this for different reasons so it hasn't quite knocked Pro Longwear out of my makeup stash just yet!

Thanks for reading my thoughts and I hope this has helped you if you're trying to decide whether to buy it.

Have your tried this product? Let me know how you use it and your thoughts!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig