A weekend with: Ellie Goulding and Florence + The Machine

Leave a Comment




























When first going to these gigs I had a case of "pre-gig laziness." I don't know if this is a genuine thing or if it's just me and my boyfriend who get it(?)

Before any gig we seriously cannot be bothered and don't want to go but when we get their we become like children at Christmas!

On December 8th 2012 we went to se Ellie Goulding at the O2 Academy in Liverpool and it was honestly one of the best gigs I've ever been to in my like (so far) her new album Halcyon is so honest and raw that everytime I listen to it I feel as if you can feel what she went through when she wrote it I just love it.

Then on December 10th 2012 me and another friend attended Florence + The Machine at the Echo Arena in Liverpool again it was fabulous and Florence really interacted with the crowd and we were basically on the barrier and we're really giddy cause we could almost touch her, haha.

What are you favourite gig memories?

Alicia x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig