HAIR CARE: L'oreal Anti-Frizz Serum & Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.

Leave a Comment










Hey!


My hair had been on a bad way for a few years now and it just refuses to grows.

I opted for hair extensions and did love them for about 3 months but being the lazy natured person I am I couldn't be bothered spending money on hair that would become tatty and ruined within the next 3 months so I decided that I would accept the hand that I was dealt in the fact my hair will never grow again *sigh*

I never stopped to think how I was causing damage to my hair every single day by hair drying it on the hottest heat and straightening and curling it on a daily basis without heat protection spray. I decided that if I was truly committed to growing my hair out that I would have to stop using heat on it until it decides it feels healthy enough to grow.

My journey has begun and I have used no heat on my hair (apart from my fringe, which grows now) for about 2 weeks and it is already in much better condition! My hair wasn't in terrible condition before this it was quite manageable it just refused to grow any longer than shoulder length because as the roots grew the ends would split and fall off (sad face)

The product I have been using to help me "fix" my hair are Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy and L'oreal Anti-Frizz Serum. They are both available in high street/drugstores in the UK such as Superdrug and Boots!

Since I am only two weeks into this new way of hair life (lol!) I cannot yet say it's repaired my hair but my hair is significantly less frizzy and more manageable!

Are you trying to/have you been growing your hair out? Why not join me! What are your most recommended products?

Alicia x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig