BEAUTY // Top 5 Autumn Lipstick Picks

1 comment



Autumn has come around again and I couldn't be happier! I love buying big jumpers and drinking way way way too many cups of tea. I also love the makeup trends throughout Autumn the dark colours are so so beautiful. 

With that said I thought I would share my top 5 lip colours of this season, as I do with every season! Without further ado, here we go.

In order of the photo, not my favourite, I love them all the same, like children. Just kidding.

L-R

MAC Heroine Matte Lipstick, £15.50 - maccosmetics.com
The perfect purple lip for pale people like me. I find lipsticks like Rebel to be way too dark on my pale complexion so this lipstick is the perfect medium, in some lights it looks quite a medium tone purple but in other light it looks quite deep and vampy so its perfect for Auutmn.

MAC Ruby Woo Retro Matte Lipstick, £15.50 - maccosmetics.com
Red is such a classic shade especially coming up to the winter time. Ruby Woo is another classic as it's the iconic MAC red lipstick. This suits pretty much everyone, I feel, as I can't often pull off pinky toned reds so since this one is more blue based it's perfect for me.

MAC Myth Satin Lipstick, £15.50 - maccosmetics.com
Nude lipsticks tend to be something I wear all year round but since I only recently picked this colour up I'll definitely be wearing it a lot during Autumn paired with a burgundy smokey eye for the full fall effect.

Maybelline Color Elixir in Nude Illusion, £6.99 - Boots
Another nude colour! Again I recently picked this up. This is perfect for those days I don't want anything too heavy or for when I wear MAC Myth as Myth sometimes looks a little "concealer lips" on me so mixing it with this gloss really perks it up and makes the perfect combo.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Hollywood Red, £7.99 - Boots
I love this colour so much I went back to Boots to buy a backup and the matching lip pencil. It's a deep browny/red with incredible staying power, doesn't bleed and looks really good with any makeup look, I find. It's definitely become one of my favourites in my stash and I really would recommend it to anyone!

Hope you enjoyed my top 5 picks for this season! What're yours? Let me know in the comments below!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. You've chosen some great shades here, I love bringing out the deeper lip colours once the seasons change xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig