NEW // Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Leave a Comment


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde - £15.50, CultBeauty.com

First things first (I'm the realest.) When I say "new" I mean new to my stash not a newly released product and new to my stash is this beauty, Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade, which essentially is a pomade or an oil based product for styling the hair meaning it gives your brows colour and keeps them from getting unruly.

I've seen/read a lot about this product from the blogosphere and the internet and it has quite the following behind it. Some people love it and some dislike it, me on the other hand, I'm loving it so far. It stays on all day, keeps my brows in place and the colour is spot on. 

Before this I used a similar product, Sleeks brow kit in light and eve though it was a similar product in the way that the wax basically did the same thing as the pomade, the pomade is just so much better and such higher quality that I don't think I'll go back to using a wax on my brows again.

I will do a full review on the product once I've had time to road test it properly but so far so good I can see why it has such a hype around it!

Have you ever tried this product? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig