FAVOURITES // August

Leave a Comment


It's that time of the month again (NOT THAT TIME) favourites! I didn't really stray from my usual routine these past few months which is why I didn't post a favourites for July but I have bought a few new bits which I have been liking to I will go through those!

This month I've really been into wearing a nude lip so to build up my collection I bought Mac Myth £10.50, Debenhams when they had £5 all lipsticks and I have been pairing that with Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Coffee Kiss £6.19, Tesco as I feel Myth on it's own is too pale for me so I have definitely been loving these two together for the perfect nude lip, I also like pairing Myth with Maybelline Color Elixir in Nude Illusion but since I only bought that a week ago I can't say whether or not it's a favourite yet.

A recently rediscovered favourite of mine is Bourjois Delice Du Poudre in 52 £7.99, Boots I had this way back in the day when it first came out and I loved it but for some reason stopped using it, I think because I got Sleeks Contour Kit and then whilst browsing Boots last month I saw it and repurchased and have been using it every day since. It gives just enough colour for my pale skin and it's too orange on me so, love love love it.

After the release for the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner I was intrigued by the shape of the nib and that fact that it was gel rather than liquid that came out of the pen so when I stumbled upon Miss Budget Beauty's video showcasing the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black Shock £8.99, Boots I knew I had to get it and I'm so glad I did. The nib and the mechanical pen is the exact same as the Benefit one the only difference is in the formula of the gel, apparently the Maybelline formula isn't as creamy as the Benefit one, I don't know I haven't tried it but for more than half the price I'm not complaining because I find it easy to apply and it stays all day, result!

On to my last two favourites, which are lip products. I did a lot of lipstick buying in July, it's pretty much all I bought from Boots. First up it Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Hollywood Red £7.19, Boots this has to be one of my favourite red lipsticks, it's different, its classy and it's really nice on the lips. Definitely definitely going to be buying more from this line as the consistency of the lipstick it's just unbelievable. Next up is Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons All, £7.99 Boots the reason I've said all is because I have all the colours but didn't feel the need to picture them all as the consistency and colour payoff is the same within each of them. They're really moisturising but really sheer, they leave a slight stain on the lips and have been great for just a light pop of colour during the summer.

Hope you enjoyed my favourites!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig