The Autumn/Fall Tag

Leave a Comment


Now, I know you're going to be like "what has this picture got to do with Autumn?" Absolutely nothing. BUT it has R2D2 in it so argument are invalid from this point onward, plus please disregard my candle holder with wax all over it, it was in use earlier today and I spilled wax everywhere, forgive me.

Ah Autumn, my favourite season, I love everything about Autmn but mainly the fact I can wear lots of comfy clothes and drown myself in tea, win win, amirite?

Let's move onto the q's...

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  
Definitely has to be Gingerbread latte with soya milk from Costa, oh my god heaven. The only thing I dislike is when they shove the little gingerbread man into the takeaway cup, I'm not going to stick my fingers in boiling coffee, so then when you get to the bottom of the drink it's all bitty and urgh. Pls stop this Costa I beg you.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Im definitely a scarf girl over boots and gloves. Boots just look weird on me and glove annoy me, I like to have 100% functionality of my hands so they're a no go.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
My music taste doesn't change and I certainly don't like Christmas tunes. I work in retail so from September 1st everything becomes Christmas so by December 25th I'm well and truly over it. I feel like half of my year is Christmas, never ending. I'm no Scrooge though, I don't hate the season.
 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'm not really a seasonal fragrance kinda gal, give me Daisy by Marc Jacobs any time of the year and I'm happy, although I will say I do want the Chloe original fragrance!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I love Cherry scented candles and the Pumpkin Spiced ones. I'm not a fan of the latte's but the smell of the candle isn't so bad!

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Definitely sitting in my room on cold days, drinking tea and wrapping myself up in my covers as though I've formed a cocoon. Definitely a favourite. Although most of the time I have to get up and go to work. LIFE.

7. Favourite makeup look?
I am loving bright colours and smokey eyes or the two combined. Red lipstick is always a firm favourite and purple/berry lipsticks definitely feature in my Autumnal makeup. I like to stay away from the fake tan in Autumn because I just feel as though I, personally, look out of place with a tan in the Autumn, and to be honest, who's going to see it? I have about 10 billion layers on.
 
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Halloween, Definitely! I love that holiday and I can't wait to get creative. I'm also looking forward to buying new clothes for my wardrobe and getting my rooms all cosy with new throws and cushions and decor. I'm such a home bird, I like my room in my parents house to be cosy and nice and lovely.!

If you're reading this, I tag YOU. Make sure you link me your responses below!



Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig