My trip down the high street/Beauty Haul! Boots, Superdrug and Primark.

Leave a Comment



   




                            










Top to bottom: Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo, Tresemme Keratin Smooth hair masque and heat protection shine spray, Real Techniques Stippling brush, Primark Opia barrel brush, Sleek cosmetics eyebrow pallete in Dark 818, L'Oreal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim eyeliner pen in Intense Black, Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night mascara in Black/Brown, Maxfactor Facefinity 3 in 1 foundation in Light Ivory 40, Primark Opia combs 2 pack, Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Collection lipstick in Kiss of Life 111 and 101

Ok so this is my haul from the last few weeks before/after I've been to uni (so before new year up till now) I wanted to collect quite a few items before I posted so then my blog wasn't all about beauty, as I like to keep it varied and about my life in general!

This is what I've bought and all together it's come to just under £100! Which for all that I think is quite good in my opinion! I have also bought a fair few "everyday" clothing pieces which i will post about soon. i bought these "everyday" pieces and i also tend to gravitate towards the 'going out'/party clothes and then have nothing to wear in the day times so i thought i could break this habit and find some clothes i can wear in any daily situation!

What have you favourite beauty buys been?

Alicia x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig