REVIEW: Maybelline NY Master Precise Eyeliner Pen.

Leave a Comment








Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - £5.99, Boots

Hey guys!


For a long time now I've been contemplating getting a "felt tip" type eyeliner pen for a while now and when mine was showing signs of it running out i thought what i better time to take a leap and buy one? I was a bit nervy of losing my money if it was rubbish but hey, win some lose some!


I went into boots and chose this one (pictured) and I chose it because i am a sucker for packaging and it just caught my eye with fancy writing and its price tag of £5.99 others are like £6-9 (hey, every penny counts!! Especially being a poor student!)


I've been wearing it for about a week now and my first impressions aren't brilliant...but this may be down to circumstance for example: after about two hours it smudges all up my eyelids, but on other days it stays put all day so it may be my skin type, or the fact it's on bare skin. 


Either way my other eyeliner never did this so I may have to try another pen eyeliner after this one has ran out/dried up I think I'll try the L'Oreal one or maybe the Soap and Glory!


Have you got any Eyeliner pen recommendations?? Leave me a comment so i can check them out :D


Alicia x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig