Plain and simple! Face of the Day #1

1 comment

So this is my first "Face of the Day" post and i guess I'll just show you what make up I had on - that's how these things go right? Anyway, here it is!

What products I used:


Collection 2000 pressed powder in Candelight     - L'oreal True match foundation in shade RC15 
-17 lipstick in Beehive                                      - Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in Fair
-Rimmel blusher in "Pink Rose"                      - Bourjois bronzer in shade 52
- Maybelline master precise felt tip eyeliner    - Maybelline Great Last mascara in "very black"
- Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in dark brown

My Make-up bag!





Tools used:

Illamasqua power brush
                                                          Real Techniques powder brush
Real Techniques Foundation Brush (for some reason, i haven't pictured it, sorry!)

So that's what's on my face and what tools I used and I wanted to slide a cheeky picture of my make-up bag in there cause I love it, haha!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig