Christmas 2014 Wishlist

Leave a Comment


Now that I'm getting older it also seems that the presents I want are becoming small, yet more expensive, which isn't really a good thing!
I'm not one to throw a strop if my parents say something is too expensive, I have a job, I'm 21, I can buy it myself so the fact my parents actually even getting me something is a bonus at my age!

This is my Christmas wishlist, although I'll probably end up buying some of this stuff myself, I'm just too impatient to wait until Christmas and further more I can't expect my parents to spend so much on me when I'm hardly a child AND I have my own income.

The Carrie Heels are always sold out, and the Vice 3 is sold out in a lot of places so I'm hoping I can get my hands on them quickly! Or sooner rather than later. The case is also the same for the contour kit which is highly commended by so many people.

I've never tried a YSL lipstick before and this colour just looks amazing and the packaging is so beautiful and luxurious I just love it.

Just a quick over view of some of the products I'm wanting, I will probably end up buying Black Opium, the Anastasia Contour Kit and Urban Decay Vice 3 myself and leave the rest to my loved ones to treat me to!

What's on your Christmas Wish List? Let me know in the comments, or link your posts!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig