FAVOURITES // October

Leave a Comment


Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Ivory, £12.99 - Boots // Benefit Hoola Bronzer, £23.50 - Debenhams // Benefit They're Real! Push Up Gel Liner, £18.50**- Debenhams // Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover, £22** - Debenhams

I haven't really been experimenting with new makeup this month, I've been trying to rediscover old and forgotten things at the bottom of my draws, so the favourites this month are few but definitely not boring.

**These products, marked, were Gifts With Purchase so I've just listed their RRP and a link to where you can buy them.

I don't know if I'm late to the bandwagon, if there even was a bandwagon or what was going on with me but I totally missed the boat for the Revlon Color Stay foundation. I've done a full review here if you want to read but I have been loving it recently, I am yet to find my perfect primer but even with primers I'm not so fond of it keeps its wear for up to 8 hours and that's pretty impressive to me!

Again, with the bandwagon thing, where was I when Benefit Hoola was being raved about? I literally picked this up on a whim last month and then when I bought it I started to realise all my favourite bloggers and YouTubers had been using it for months or years (if it's been out that long.) Call myself a beauty blogger? Pssht! This bronzer leaves a lovely shadow like effect on the cheeks but also give them some colour, which for me is great, in my pale cheeks. It carves the cheek bones out perfectly and you only need a small amount of product and a light hand. My only qwarm is the cheap cardboard box, for £23.50 I want something more than 8g of products and a cardboard box even if the product is amazing, come on benefit! 

Another Benefit product I'm loving is the They're Real! Push up liner, it's super intense and creamy and very easy to maneuver around the lash line, you can get it really close and precise. I'm going to do a comparison and review type post of the Benefit gel liner and the Maybelline one because their purposes are very similar but they do have a few differences so stay tuned for that! 

Last but certainly not least is the Estee Lauder Take It Away makeup remover. Man oh man have I been LOVING this. Literally I am the laziest person when it comes to makeup removal  in the evenings. I would chose a face wipe and some micellar water over a 5 step routine any day! But this has made it so so much easier to removed a ton more product in one go that when I go to wash my face the products on my face are barely there anymore anyway so the cleanse and tone takes my around 5 minutes tops and I can be back in my warm bed in no time!

Non Beauty Related Favourites
Food: Terry's Chocolate orange
Drink: Alpro Chocolate Soya Milk
Song: Dangerous - David Guetta
TV Show: American Horror Story Freakshow

So that's my favourites for this month! What have you been loving? Let me know in the comments below.

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig