REVIEW: L'Oreal Color Riche Disco smoking Eyeshadow Palette

Leave a Comment
I




Hey!

First of I'd just like to apologise for the lack if posts as of late, I've been having to sort of a lot of things out over the last week and make a lot of life changing (literally) decisions. 

However I am now hoping that I'll be firmly back on the blogging wagon and I'm so appreciative of those who have stayed with me over this time!

Moving swiftly on! I bought this palette a while ago and I must say I am in love with it! The colours are so bold and definitely for those who want to experiment or those who want to try something new.

I was definitely on the trying something new band wagon as all my eyeshadow a were neutral bronzes and earth toned colours so this yellow pink purple and black definitely called up my collection.

As you can see the eyeshadow comes in a quad and you can get many like this, for £7.19 in Boots, in different colours. I chose this one as I said because I wanted something new and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

The colour pigmentation from these colours are brilliant and they really blend so so well together or with other brands of eyeshadow.

I love using this palette for any occasion, I tend to use the purple, pink and black for night time maybe sometimes with a pop of yellow under the eye/on the inner corner or I use the yellow all over the kid with MACs woodwinked in the outer V and crease. It's a very workable palette.

I use this on a near enough every day basis and I have done for the last month or two and it's not even showing signs of hitting pan so I'm really pleased! If you have the chance to buy this or another palette from the range I would definitely recommend it!

Have you tried this product? Let me know! 




Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig