REVIEW: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15

2 comments


Hey!

We all hate when we look in the mirror and we have bags or black circles and it always seems like such a mission to try and cover them up without looking like you've caked on the make up.

Well not anymore! I recently found that this concealer works really well for me and my dark circles. Unfortunately, I was born with them so no matter how much sleep I get or how relaxed I am, they're there making me look like I haven't washed my eyeliner or mascara off properly *please shed a tear for me*

I heard a lot of good things about this particular concealer, including that you can use it as a liquid highlighter for under the eyes, a base for eyeshadow as well as it's primary function - concealing under eye imperfections. Another brilliant thing about this concealer is that it DOESN'T crease under the eyes or settle into fine lines like the other thicker concealers do. Before this I was using the Soap & Glory Kickass Concealer which as much as I love for blemishes, I can't say I get on with it for my under eye are it settles and creases.

The shading of MAC has always confused my I'm not going to lie, but i know that I have a pinky undertone and that I'm quite pale so going for the lightest cool shade just made sense for me as I also wanted it slightly lighter so I could use it as a highlight.

The wear of this product is brilliant and it lasts just as long as my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation which lasts a good 7-9 hours on a longggg day.

This concealer is £15.50 from Debenhams or MAC store/counters and I really do think it is worth the price tag! 

Have you tired this concealer? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I have this in shade nc20 and love it too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig