REVIEW: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle

Leave a Comment




Hey!

Now I know it's not Summer anymore but we all love to have that sunkissed glow on our skin right? I know I love my skin to have a bit of a glow to it all year round, just so I look healthy more than anything.

I've tried my far share of highlighters including brands such as Sleek, MUA, Soap & Glory and while I was impressed by those highlighters, none of them were as good as my MSF Soft & Gentle.

This gives just the right amount of glow whilst also adding a tiny tiny bit of colour to the face making you look sunkissed. There's enough product in there to last forever as well. I've had it just over 2 months and the domed pan hasn't even begun to flatten out yet, which considering I use it most days is really good in my opinion.

The price wasn't something I was too happy about at first as I thought "hmm, £22 for a highlighter, am I stupid?" Then when I bought it I knew it was the right decision as I will get my £22 worth out of it. Definitely get enough product and good enough quality for your money, go MAC!

I really love this product and once again MAC haven't disappointed me, which I knew they wouldn't! Another thing I love about MAC is that it's cruelty free beauty, which I'm a huge fan of as it's hard to find brands that don't text on animals these days!

Have you tried this product? Let me know your thoughts!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig