October Favourites

2 comments




Hey!

I really hate it when bloggers say "sorry for my absence" because I don't know why but I feel like they're not really sorry then they continue to lack in posting but I'm gonna be a hypocrite now and say SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE!!

I've been so awful with posting these passed few months, life has MAJORLY got in the way. From September I went back to uni in Liverpool and I just knew it wasn't for my, I didn't like the course, I didn't like the university I didn't like being away from home and I just decided that it didn't make me happy and it was more hassle that it's worth, so I left and since then I've been all over the place with sorting myself out so, my apologies, hopefully I can get back on track from here on out! No sympathy please that's not why I've written this I just wanted people to know it's not just because I'm lazy haha.

Ok so my favourites this month are limited because my funds have been! So here we goooo:

MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Parfum
This is my favourite fragrance of ALL time and its run out :'( I've been using it so so much this month and when I finally hit the bottom I nearly cried as I don't have the spare £50 fund to get another! Sad sad times :(

Gillette Satin Care Shaving Foam
This stuff smells like apricots and leaves the skin feeling soft as ever. It definitely makes shaving less of a chore and I will defintely repurchase when I run out!

TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
I hate that white residue that dry shampoos leave (even thought it's the shampoo sucking up the grease) so this dry shampoo is perfect for me, no white residue and smells so so fresh. I just find If I'm using dry shampoo then I probably don't have the time to rub the white residue out so to cut that step out completely is brill!


MaxFactor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation in shade Warm Almond
High street foundations are really hit and miss for me so to find one that completely agrees with my skin tone and skin type is extremely rare. I love this foundation, the full coverage and the feel of it on my skin. I've also heard that MaxFactor is the British/European version of Covergirl in America!

Avon Super Shock Mascara
I got this as a free gift for being an Avon representative and no word of a lie it is amazing! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping and doesn't flake off.

Avon Clear Skin Clear Emergency Spot Treatment
My skin was really bad, and then I found this baby! I featured it in my skincare routine post and mentioned how I apply it and it literally had cleared up my whole face red patches and all, I can't say enough about it!

Avon Glimmerstick Eyebrow Definer in Blonde
I looked at this and instantly thought of the Anastasia brow wiz so for £3 I couldn't pass it up! I thought I'd give it a go and I wasn't disappointed it, it doesn't go waxy and looks really natural and blends easily so I'm really pleased.

St Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Face & Body Lotion
I am often drawn to magazines by the type of freebie and a fake tan freebie is one I can never pass up. This is a wash off instant tan from St Tropez and ONLY washes off when you add soap to water, so it doesn't come off in the rain! However I did find that drinks being split on me made it patch so I was a bit disappointed but it brought me out in a really nice colour and lasted really well!

Non Beauty Faves
Song: Drake - Hold On We're Going Home/Avicii - You Make Me. These songs are the highlight of my nights out!
Food - Definitely Chicken Tikka Pasties!
Drink - Alpro chocolate soya milk!! without a DOUBT
Clothing - My bodycon LBD ORRR my Carpet-esque short shorts (for nights out again!)
TV Show - Gogglebox on Channel 4! If you haven't watched Gogglebox you definitely should on 4oD

What are you favourites? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Great post, I had the daisy perfume a few years ago and I loved it - the eau so fresh one is even nicer x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy the original will always be my signature and fave but the eau so fresh one smells like parma violets! I love that one as well :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig