REVIEW: Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil In Vanilla Sky

Leave a Comment


Hey!

I saw a review of this eyeshadow pencil on a blog a few months back and bought one the same weekend and have never gotten round to reviewing it, so here it is!

This pencil had a very creamy consistency and slides onto the lid. When it dries though, there is no getting this sucker off without make up removed or a face wipe! 

The colour I chose is this vanilla colour as I think I could use this as an all over colour and then layer colours on top of it leaving it to be a inner corner highlight. White goes with everything right?

You can use this pencil on its own as an all over colour, as a highlight colour, or even as a shadow base and it's really blendable. I haven't worked out if I can sharpen it or what yet or if when the tip has gone then it's just gone? It was only £2.99 so I can always buy another but it's nice to know!

The wear is very good as it does act like a creaseless shadow or a shadow base so you do get a fair 6-8 hours wear from it, probably more but I usually take my make up off after max 8 hours and by that point it's only started to wear a little but it really does keep my eyeshadow in place and it's very pigmented also.

I have heard these pencils be likened to that of the NYX Jumbo Pencils but since they're not available in the UK, I wouldn't know as I don't own any! Boohoo!

If you've tried these pencils, what do you think? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig