REVIEW: Avon SuperShock Mascara in Black*

2 comments

Hey!

Okay so, I was gifted this mascara by Avon as I'm a Sales Rep so I got it for reaching my sales target. I didn't receive it to review it but as a beauty blogger..that's just what I do y'all.

The brush on the end of the wand is very thick and has a lot of closely placed little plastic bristles on it. This gives your lashes that super fanned out effect and not leaving them spider like. I do like the spider lash effect however so I leave my lashes to dry for a while then go back over them - bad beauty blogger.

Because the brush is so long you can get every single lash and it does genuinely look like you're wearing falsies. As much as I love my Benefit They're Real! mascara, no one ever asked me if they were actually "real" they just knew they were real but I have been asked if I was wearing falsies with this mascara (RESULT!) which pleased me to no end but also made me think "Damn, I spent £19.50 on that Benefit one..." but then Benefit mascara does have many other...benefits ;) compared to this.

The mascara consistency is very wet and doesn't dry up quickly which is always a plus and it's also quite a large tube so you do get a fair bit in it. This mascara is honestly the blackest mascara I have ever used so I will probably buy another one when I'm all out!

Have you ever tried this mascara? Let me know your thoughts!



Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love the 'they're real' mascara too but £19.50 is expensive! I love Avon products and would be interested in trying out their mascaras, this seems pretty good.

    Kylie - lazy2lovley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love avon products too, just hate being a rep! Such hassle for near enough £0. Great great company though!! Definitely worth a try :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig