REVIEW: Rimmel Monoshadow in 030 Siren

Leave a Comment


Hey!

So a few weeks ago my younger sister was kind enough to give me this little eyeshadow as she knew of my love for the colour pink. She gave it to me in hopes I would wear it on nights out and such as my hair is now pink so it'll match! How cute?

The colour does come off quite vibrant but I love that as you don't go out and buy a colour this bright unless you want it to look bright on your eyes right? you do have to pat quite a lot onto the lid to get a complete coverage as you can probably see from my swatch, it does go a bit sheer if you just swipe it across the lid. So an eyeshadow base would also be a definite yes if you're planning to wear this and wanting it to stay for a while!
 
It's very pigmented which obviously is a good thing, and I know i said it was sheer but it's sheer & bright...If that makes sense? It does to me anyway, haha. 

However the wear of the shadow, with a base, isn't brilliant but it will last around 3 hours which is good enough for me as I usually have to blot my face anyone so a little reapplication wouldn't bother me too much.

It doesn't smell of anything so should be ok for sensitive skin and it also is quite inexpensive at £3.49 in Tesco, Boots & Superdrug so you can't really go wrong!

Overall I would say I am very pleased with this eyeshadow since it was a gift and I wasn't expecting too much from it. The only let down I would say is the wear!

Have you ever tried any shadows from this range? Let me know!




Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig