REVIEW: Lime Crime Velvetine Lipstick in Red Velvet

2 comments


Lime Crime Red Velvet Velvetine - £11.99, Cocktail Cosmetics.


Hey!

Since the weathers getting colder I like to wear bright lip colours including reds, berry shades, bright pinks and deep purples. My favourite type of lip stick is definitely a matte/velvet finish lipstick as I find they stay a lot better than satin finish or luster lipsticks. My lips are usually quite good with keeping moisturised themselves without me having to do much more than apply a lip balm maybe once a day and exfoliate them from time to time, so I'm lucky that the weather doesn't cause me too much dryness otherwise the matte finish could be a potential pain in the bum due to they're drying effect.

Moving on, this lip stick has incredible staying power going from a gloss to a completely matte finish within seconds and not budging from the lips after eating/drinking making it perfect for a night out or if you're drinking a coffee on a cold day!

The shade is a deep red similar to that of MAC Ruby Woo except its (Lime Crime) a slightly deeper colour. I would say that it has pink-y undertone to it rather than a blue. I reckon it'd suit any skin colour and is definitely worth the £12 price tag for what you get!

This lip colour is fab and I can't wait for the pink velvet to come out at the end of November as I will definitely be buying that! I might also purchase Suedeberry as well!

Another good thing about these cosmetics (Lime Crime) is that they're all cruelty free and Vegan friendly! Which is a definite thumbs up from me!

Have you tried any of this brands products? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig