November Favourites

Leave a Comment



Hey!

November has well and truly been a month of reusing products, rekindling my love for some unused products and saving money as I'm so so poor right now and spending all my money on nights out (bad idea but such a good idea at the time) so I haven't had chance to buy ANY make up except back ups! Boohoo :(

Anyways moving on these are the make up products that have been on my face the majority of the month!

MUA Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed
This palette, along with it's sister palette the Undress 2, are my favourite neutrals palette (I'm yet to invest in Naked Basics) and I use them nearly every single day. This month I've really being donning a smokey neutral eye so this palette has been by my side for a while! Reviewed >here<

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
The perfect highlighter on any skin tone. It gives just a gorgeous golden light sheen to where ever you place it and is a definite staple in my make up bag, especially during Summer and on nights out! Reviewed >here<

Lush Lip Scrub in Popcorn
Winter can be really harsh on the lips so as well as being well moisturised you also need to keep well exfoliated as dry skin can make lip stick look untidy. This lip scrub has been helping me do that these past few Wintery months but as Novembers been marginally colder than October, I've been abusing this little pot! Reviewed >here<

Avon SuperShock Mascara in Black
I know this was in my October Favourites but this stuff really is amazing. M eyelashes have never been so full and voluminous/long. It such an inexpensive item and you can order it online you don't need an avon rep! It's super easy to wash off as well but it doesn't run in the rain. Don't know how they do it...also a review >here<

L'oreal Color Riche Eyeshadow Palette in Disco Smoking
I reviewed this >here< if you'd like to read that. This is such a good palette for this time of year because it has dark pink, black, deep purple and a mustard yellow, so you have a few seasonal colours to play with and I've definitely been loving experimenting with them.

MAC Pro Longwear in NC15
I feel like everyone raves this concealer but I can definitely see why. it's so opaque and once it goes on it's not coming off for anything! (Except make up remover of course.) It doesn't clog pores of crease which is fab and it doesn't dry the skin out which I love. Thumbs up to MAC as per usual. Review >here<

MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Another MAC product I see. Seriously though, this eyeshadow is amazing and so so pretty! It's pure shimmer and luxe and amazing and I love it. It feels so luxurious to have it on and definitely makes your eyes pop. Especially if you have blue eyes like me!

Avon SuperExtend Eyeliner in Blackest Black
The nib on this eyeliner is so thin you can actually create a line so thin no one will see it, but whats the point in that right? The eyeliner it's self takes a little bit of layering as if you go over it when it's still wet it kind of erases what's already been done but still, for the quality its definitely worth it.

MAC RiRi Woo (Not Pictured)
For some reason I forgot to photograph this one! I got this lipstick way back on May 3rd when it was first released and I'm so so glad I did. However I am a bit jel of the packaging that came with the Fall/Autumn collection!! This lipstick has been on my lips near enough constantly and I am in LOVE well done Rihanna&MAC you've made me very happy! Review >here<


Non-Beauty Favourites
Food: Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations! (Is that a food? I don't care) My love for these crisps is unreal and unconditional.

Drink: Still Alpro Chocolate Soya Milk! YUM!!!

Clothing: My loose knit oversized jumper from Topshop! Fab u lous

Song: STORY OF MY LIFE STORY OF MY LIFE STORY OF MY LIFE. One Direction obviously.

YouTuber: Nikki of NikkiTutorials! I've recently discovered her and she's so fab!






Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig