Christmas Wish List 2013

Leave a Comment

L-R = Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set, Boots - £50 // Anastasia Brow Wiz Brow Definer in Ash Blonde, CultBeauty.com - £15.50 // Velvet Lips in Plush, Topshop - £10 // Santa's Lip Scrub, Lush £5.50 // Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Ultra Bright Mattes, Superdrug - £7.99.

1. No need to say much here! I love Daisy it's my all time favourite scent and unfortunately mines just run out :( (boohoo) SO I've asked my parents nicely to get me this little gift set.

2. Anyone who blogs knows about this and everyone who I can think of on the internet has it except me! Well I'm hoping come Christmas I can jump on the Brow Wiz band wagon and see what the fuss is about.

3. I'm a massive fan of Lime Crime's Velvetine and intend to get the Pink Velvet on Nov 28th however I was browsing the Topshop website and I saw this and it made me so excited that there are darker colours available so I definitely want this colour! Well done, Topshop.

4. I've wanted this ever since I've seen Karla Powell use it on one of her instagram pictures. Plus it smells/tastes like cola!! Mmmmmm...

5. I have a lot of eyeshadows but hardly any bright colours (why?!) So I've heard that Sleek MakeUP are good for highly pigmented matte shades so this palette has definitely earned it's place on my wishlist!

So that is my beauty wishlist for Christmas 2013! Have you started yours? Let me know! Merry Christmas! (Too early?)

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig