12 Days of Beauty: Day 10 - OGX Penetrating Argan Oil of Morocco

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!


You can read my full review of OGX Oil here, if you would like to read that first.

Since having my hair cut, to get it into better condition, I have been looking for products to help it stay moisutrised, nourished and prevent it from going dry and OGX Argan Oil of Morocco has helped heaps.
OGX oil is a deep penetrating hair oil that goes deep into your hair and repairs and nourishes it, keeping it soft and shiny and preventing the ends from splitting as easily.

I like to apply it after I've had a bath or shower, to damp, towel dried hair and then I just let my hair air dry or I blow dry it, whichever I feel the need to do at the time.

I love the product and I love the smell, packaging and price (£6.99.) It lasts for ever, I've on my second bottle since June and I use it every time I wash my hair, and I don't use it sparingly either!

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig