FAVOURITES // December 2014

1 comment


I haven't done a "Monthly Favourites" post in around two months now, so this is pretty nice to sit down and share what I loved in December with you. I've done my 2014 favourites post in the for of my 12 Days of Beauty series which you can read by clicking here.



Calvin Klein Reveal 50ml, £52 - Debenhams
Calvin Klein isn't really a brand I am drawn towards for perfumes, beauty etc. As soon as I got a sniff of this I just wanted it. It's so simple, sexy, chic and classy that I knew I needed it in my collection I only got it for Christmas, but I used to spray it everyday in work, so that's why it's my favourite of the month because I basically wore it all month!

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium 50ml £62 - Debenhams
There are no words that describes my love for this scent, it's so beautiful and above and beyond anything else I've smelled before, (except my beloved Daisy) that I just had to have it when I smelt it. Read my full review here.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in 13 Pink in Paris £25 - Debenhams
During December, Huw, Nicole and I went to Chester on a little shopping trip, for Christmas things. I picked this up for myself whilst we were there with the help of the YSL counter lady, who was a little pushy, if I'm honest. However I am glad she showed me this shade as it's so bloody beautiful! The colour is really pigmented and the finish is amazing, love love love it.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, £15 - CultBeauty.com
Now I know this was in my 2014 favourites, but I planned my December favourites before it and it just so happened that it's going to appear in both. December was the month I really got to grips with the dipbrow and figured out how it worked and I am completely and utterly smitten! Best eyebrow product hands down.

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub, £5.50 - Lush
I know that this lip scrub is limited to Christmas but there are many others on offer. My favourite from the permanent range is Popcorn. This Santa's lip scrub smells like cola cubes, if anyone remembers them? I think they still sell them now, but anyway, it makes your lips super soft, smells amazing, you can lick off the excess sugar. It's just amazing and the feel of my lips afters, doesn't compare, it's awesome.

There we go, my December 2014 favourites! Hope you're having a good 2015 so far!

Do you like any of my favourites, if so what do you think of them? What were your favourites this year? Let me know!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Hey hun I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog for more information
    http://sophiesclosetxo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    xo Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig