12 Days of Beauty: Day 8 - Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!


You can read my full review of Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity here.

I was never a gel girl, I was felt tip liners all the way, they were just easy and the lazy way to get a cat flick in the morning, but since discovering gel I definitely will not be reverting my any means necessary.
Illamasqua Gel Liner retails at £18.50 for a 5g pot. I think this is LOADS because you only need a fraction to get a nice smooth cat flick, I purchased mine last February and I haven't even used half of the pot yet.

It's super creamy and jet black, it lasts all day and is basically my dream in a little 5g pot. I am beyond in love with this eyeliner.

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Happy New Year!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig