12 Days of Beauty: Day 9 - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!


You can read my full review of Garnier Micellar Water here, if you would like to do that first.

Micellar waters seem to have been everywhere for a few years, Bioderma, L'oreal and now Garnier to name just three of the many, possibly most popular, offerings. I decided, this year, to dive into the world of Micellar waters.
Micellar Cleansing Water is basically a gentle water that removes makeup easily and cleanses you skin, it can be used on all skin types, being that it is mostly water, it's pretty gentle, but very effective at removing makeup, even waterproof makeup.

It's gentle enough to remove eyemakeup, meaning if the water gets into your eyes, it wont sting like other makeup removers might do, which I really like because I'm seriously cack-handed and don't take my makeup off with care, so yay for not having annoyingly hurty eyes!

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig