Liebester Award: Take 2

4 comments


Hey guys!

So i've done this post before, a while back but I have since been nominated a further 12 times (crazzzzyyy!!) So I thought I'd just do this post to get it out of the way!

I was nominated (this time) by Precious from My Vogue/Fashion Kween so I will be using the set questions she has given me. I wont nominate any one else either because I already nominated loads last time! 

Ok here we go! - The Rules : 11 facts about me, answer the questions set by Precious.

  1. I could drink nothing but water for the rest of my life, I love the stuff
  2. I am English but live in Wales.
  3. I'm 20 years old
  4. I love my cats & dogs more than anything
  5. I've worked in a chip shop for 3 years.
  6. I hate windmills
  7. I'm at university for my second year (in september)
  8. I'm awful at saving money.
  9. I m obsessed with keeping my lips and hands moisturised
  10. I love watching movies
  11. I hate writing down facts about myself! (haha)
Precious's Questions

1. Other than blogging what do you do on your free time?
Work, hang out with friends.

2. How many days a week do you wear makeup?
Pretty much everyday, to work. If i'm not going out i don't wear it.

3. where is your favorite place to shop?
Clothes - Topshop. Make-up: Boots/Superdrug

4. would you rather be a shoe-hollic or a clothe-hollic?
Shoeeeeee

5. if today was your last day on earth what would you do?
Spend it with people I love :)

6. what is your favorite holliday season?
Summer and/or Autumn

7. if you could describe your blog in one word what would it be?
urmmmmm, That's hard! I'd say Beauty.

8. what do you wish to achieve through blogging?
Nothing really, I just like to blog, meet people and share new products! etc etc.

9. what is one thing you cant leave the house without
Phone.

10. what is your favorite trend?
Matching lips and nails! Love ittttt

11. if you could come up with any trend what would it be and what would you name it?
I'm not very creative so I don't really know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I love Topshop also its so expensive now though! always destroys my bank account :(

    I did this post check it out :)
    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I NEVER go on a shopping spree there I tend to buy one or 2 things and then I leave it or else I'd be broke! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig