REVIEW: Sleek MakeUp FaceForm Contouring and Blush Palette

Leave a Comment


Hey guys!

If you've read my Liverpool Haul, you'll see what I've bought and that this little Sleek palette was amongst my purchases!

Sleek Say: "Instantly add definition and colour to the face by using Face Form. Apply the contouring powder to areas on the face to create a shadow effect hence sculpting and defining the face. Then apply the highlighter in areas that you wish to reflect light off the face hence enhancing the contouring effect. Finish off the look by applying the blusher to apple of cheeks."

The powders in this palette are really pigmented and have great staying power throughout the day. They stay pigmented and apparent all day long leaving you face sculpted and glowy.

I really love the packaging it reminds me a lot of NARS packaging and if you've been reading my blog a while you'll know i'm a sucker for aesthetics when it comes to products so as the name suggests, the packaging for Sleek products is very...Sleek!

I'm in love with this product and I can't wait to get more Sleek products. Unfortunately, the Superdrug near me doesn't have a Sleek counter so I have to either buy it online or get it when I go back to Liverpool. So when I go back I'll definitely be making a purchase!

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig