Boots Haul

1 comment




Hey guys!

I spend way too much money SOMEBODY STOP ME I mean seriously i'm meant to be saving for when i return university in a few weeks. It seems these weekly hauls are becoming a "thing" on my blog! Every Thursday is pay day so I treat myself to a few small bits and bobs every now and then be it a DVD, make up or clothes! This week it was make up, due to the fact I was going out that Friday night and wanted some new bits and bobs!

So shall we do this? Lets!

Ardell Natural Style Demi Wispies Fake Lashes - £5.49
I don't remember where I saw these reviewed, I remember watching a YouTuber and seeing them wear them so when I found them in Boots I thought I'd give them a go! As you can see from the pic, I've used them already. I should have pictured them before I wore them but I was in such a rush to get ready and go out I didn't even think about it!

Maybelline Anti-age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer in Light. - £7.19 
I bought this on a whim after seeing "Rpiercemakeup" and Fleur Du Force review it, I don't think Fleur's review was a positive one but nevertheless I bought it anyway haha! I've only tried it once and it seemed fine but only time will tell!

Collection Sheer Loose Powder - £2.99 (for 20g!!!)
I went into Boots and convinced myself that I needed this. How else will i set my concealer? (How about with your pressed powder, Alicia? No no I must buy this NEW ONE THAT i HAVE NO SPACE FOR IN MY STORAGE!) So, yeah I bought this and this is what I've been setting my concealer with just to keep it in place for extra long, then I've been going over my whole face with my Rimmel Clear Complexion Matte Pressed Powder.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £9.99
I really wanted the Sigma F80 for my foundation but I don't want to pay all the import prices and stuff. I looked on Crown Brushes but didn't find one the same on there either so even though this isn't really a flat top kabuki, I bought it anyway. I have the Starter Eye Set and The Core Collection also, so I knew the quality of the brushes, which is, like, amazing. I really like this for liquid foundations, I probably like it more than the buffing brush, which i now use to buff out contours and for blending. A*** Sam Chapman!

I also got Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch (£2.99) and the Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder (£3.99) but I couldn't find them to picture so here's what we do have!

Ok so I hope you enjoyed this haul and stay tuned to my blog for more! :)

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig