Rimmel Kate Moss in shade 20

4 comments


Hey guys!

I didn't know what to class this post as because it's not really a review. I've reviewed shade 04 in this range so reviewing another shade would be pointless as they all have the same formula etc.

I went into Boots looking for an ultra bright lipstick to clash with my newly dyed hair. I really loved this colour as soon as I saw it so I picked it up for £5.49.

It's an ultra bright fuchsia colour that really stands out against my pale skin and purple hair.

What do you think of this colour? Let me know!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. i love all of the kate moss lipsticks! i think they are so well priced and a really good product xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks! I have shade number 19 and I literally wear it every day!
    P.S you have really great lips wish mine were so full and nicely shaped :)
    We have just started following your blog and love it! Maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I over draw them...shhhh!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig