REVIEW: Collection Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Balm

4 comments




Hey!

Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy - ASDA, £3.98

I really hate taking picture of my lips as they never turn out well for me! Looking at the one above is making me cringe but it was the best colour match that I could capture on camera, oh well moving on!

I bought this from ASDA a few weeks back after being told they were a close match to the NYX Butter Glosses. Now I don't know if that's at all true but after reading the packaging, which states that this lip cream is matte, I knew I had to buy it. I'm such a fan of matte lip products I think the velvet look is so flattering, I just love it!

The pigmentation of these creams is ok, you have to put two or three layers on to get an opaque coverage but the colour of this particular cream is really great. I would say a "your lips but better" colour but I don't want to be so blogger cliche about it so I'll say it looks very natural and healthy. ;)

The wear of the lip cream is around 2 hours so it isn't brilliant. If you're eating and drinking a lot as well it tends to rub off on the insides of the lips but nothing a bit of reapplication can't solve!

Overall I really do love this product and as a last point I'm just going to throw in that they smell really really nice as well!

Have you ever tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. It smells like Flump! I have this exact shade and I love it too!xx
    alexgeorgie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the other ones but I don't think the colours are too great so I'm undecided! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about these but haven't managed to get around to buying one (although the fact it smells like a flump might be tempting me!). It looks lovely on the lips though, and I've had much more expensive lip colours that have lasted less time!

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig