First Impressions: Seventeen Stay Time Primer

Leave a Comment


Seventeen Stay Time Longwear Primer - £5.49, Boots.

Hey!

So with all these parties going around recently, I used up all my primer trying to get my make up to stay on my face for as long as it could. On a mission to find and even better primer and I stumbled across the Seventeen counted in boots and found this, Stay Time Longwear Primer which looked pretty promising!

They say: "For make up that stays put. It's time that your make up had staying power! This light liquid primer works are a glue to keep foundation on. And on. Make up stays put all day long. It's time. Stay time."

This is only a first impressions post so it's not a full on review of all the ins and outs and my definite opinion on it but as a first impressions, I'm not loving it.

When you squeeze it out of the bottle it has a very pale colour to it like an off white, which it doesn't say anywhere on the bottle, this doesn't bother me too much but I would've liked a warning! 

Once I started applying the product to the face I noticed that it dried very very quickly, almost too quick and I didn't have time to blend it and when I tried to carry on blending, it just completely broke up and started to roll up into little balls of primer on my face, which annoyed me to no end.

I also tried applying it super quick and it seemed to work, no drying weirdly and not rolling up/breaking apart. Then when I applied my foundation I noticed that the primer had broke up underneath it making me look dirty and patchy. This annoyed me even more as I then had to wash my face and remove my make up wasting all the product I'd just used.

As for smell, there really isn't a fragrance to this primer which I suppose is a plus and the price tag is on the lower end and just underneath that of the Rimmel primer (the white bottle with the blue lid.)

So overall my first impressions aren't good at all but maybe I'm applying the primer wrong? I live in hope that I can find a way to make this work for me as there is nothing I hate more than buying something and letting it go to waste! If anything changes I will update you but as of right now this is a definite no no from me!

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig