REVIEW // BLEACH LONDON Silver Shampoo & Conditioner

Leave a Comment

Bleach London Silver Shampoo & Conditioner, £5 each - Boots

Hey!

Recently I've been on a bit of a mission to get completely white/silver hair and to do that I've been using a lot of different toners, silver shampoos, dyes etc. 

I came across this when I was wandering around Boots and thought I'd give it a go as Bleach LDN have quite a good reputation when it comes to hair colour/care.

(Sorry the picture is a little blurry)

This really gave my hair a white cast but it also left it very silver very fast, and only in certain places. I do love it as it is strong and fast working but I do find it quite drying. This doesn't bother me too much as I tend to use a deep repair hair masque before I use it, or once a week.

Overall, it does what it says on the tin! It will turn your hair silver gradually (unless you're like me and use ti as a hair mask) and the conditioner is lovely and moisturising for the hair with the added benefit of also containing a violet pigment. 

If you're looking to go silver or reduce brassiness this is a good option for your hair care needs but I will probably be sticking to my Touch Of Silver treatment after this has been used up!

What do you think of this product? Let me know in the comments!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig