21st Birthday Bloggin'

Leave a Comment






Hey!

So today is my 21st birthday, I feel just the same as ever! 21 seems like a big one and when I was younger I always thought people who were 20+ were so grown up and big boys and girls, now I'm here and I'm thinking not so much.

I didn't really do much today, I worked 9.20-1.20 and then came home and had a chill time, a bit of me time before the family came over. I watched The Simpsons, sipped on some Rosé and dived into a box of chocolates. Doesn't get much better than that.

I plan to go out for a "big" night out as well for my 21st, swanky hotel included, but for now this will do me just fine. I find as I'm getting older I'm wanting to go out less and less and prefer one big night out every once in a while, it really does make you appreciate both "you time" and partying so much more.

For my birthday I got bits and bobs here and there such as money, make up, wine, vodka, teddies, chocolates, cards and cream soda, yum! It really wasn't a huge thing but my family don't really go all out on birthdays and christmas, it's the little gestures that count and I'm so grateful to everyone that gifted me something today, it meant the world knowing that the people I care about care about me too, just by showing me little gestures of appreciation and surprises here and there. *cheesy*

The girls at work even got a few other people from around the store to sign my card which was super nice as everyone I work with are super super lovely so it's nice to have their little notes in my card to look back and and appreciate!

Overall I've had a super 21st birthday and can't wait for many many more! 

What's your favourite thing to do on your birthday? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig