WISHLIST // 21st Birthday Outfit Planning

Leave a Comment

Bow Back Plunge Skater Dress £30* - ASOS

KG Nanette Leather Heels £140 - Kurt Geiger

Holographic Clutch Bag £5 - BANK Fashion

Retro Matte Lipstick Ruby Woo £15 - MAC Cosmetics.

Hey!

SO my 21st Birthday is a week today (23rd April) and I'm super excited, I always get stupidly excited for my birthday, just because it's a day all about me and especially this year because I'm 21!

I'm not going out on my actual birthday, I'm going out the weekend after (2nd/3rd May) to Liverpool for a night out and then lunch/shopping the day after. I'm sure excited as me and a few friends are staying in a beautiful hotel right in the city centre and it's going to be so so fun!

I've put together a little outfit plan of what I'm planning on wearing I already own the Nanette shoes and the bag and Ruby Woo & I've ordered the dress from ASOS so hopefully when the dress arrives I can put everything on and it'll look as good as I'm imagining!

If you have any ideas for accessories let me know because I'm stuck!!

What do you think of this outfit? Any suggestions don't be shy!! Leave me a comment below :)

The ASOS dress is £30 RRP but I got it at 10% off (equivalent to £3 GBP) because I had a discount code which ASOS send out for birthdays!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig